IT and Graphic design course is where the technical skill and the artistic soul meet. During this course you will discover secrets of IT combined with an artistic point of view.
Application form relevant topics
ICT - new technologies - digital competences, New innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses, Quality Improvement Institutions and/or methods (incl. school development)
The content of this highly practice-oriented course is divided in several linked sections. Even if some can think that the technical hands-on discipline cannot go well with something as fragile as the art is, the ITC and Graphic design course proves them wrong.
During the course you will learn very interesting facts about the practices, types, rules or online tools… and so much more. In short, you will discover the world of digital graphic design and expand your skillset.
- Module 01 – Best practices in Graphic design
- Module 02 – Types of Graphic design
- Module 03 – Rules for Graphic design
- Module 04 – Typography
- Module 05 – Bitmap vs Vector graphics
- Module 06 – Using online tools for graphic design
- Module 07 – Colour schemes
- Module 09 – Graphics and social networks
Guided City Tour
- Improve creative thinking skills, foster imagination, trigger spontaneity and enjoyment in everyday life using IT tools.
- Obtain a basic understanding of programming and the associated programmatic principles and of the whole process of the Graphic design.
- Extend visual (graphic) ideas into self-contained interactive design systems.
- Apply creative thinking methods to IT tools, encourage students’ learning autonomy, foster spontaneous activities and solving meaningful real-world tasks.
- Develop students learning autonomy by self-directed hands-on learning approach, elaborate on student’s prior knowledge, trigger an effective use of arguments and evidence, use questioning as a tool of learning
- Gain skills and knowledge necessary to create and design, incorporate digital technologies into educational lessons with regards to interdisciplinary approach.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all the necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
14. 01. - 18. 01. 2019
15. 04. - 19. 04. 2019
19. 08. - 23. 08. 2019
02. 12. - 06. 12. 2019
13. 01. - 17. 01. 2020
13. 04. - 17. 04. 2020
17. 08. - 21. 08. 2020
30. 11. - 04. 12. 2020
11. 01. - 15. 01. 2021
12. 04. - 16. 04. 2021
16. 08. - 20. 08. 2021
29. 11. - 03. 12. 2021
For information about:
courses in BARCELONA, HELSINKI, KARLSHAMN, LONDON,
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS