This course is designed for principals, head teachers, assistant teachers, and other educators, who are working in primary, secondary, and higher education. Participants will learn about different contemporary topics in the area of Digital Pedagogy such as digital literacy, blended learning, asynchronous, and synchronous teaching platforms. The course is comprehensive and takes all educators to the post-pandemic world of data-intensive technologies, where the Artificial Intelligence, virtual, and augmented realities drive the success of education providers. As digital technologies are changing with rapid pace, this course aims to provide participants with insight into the new technology, as well as offering them a way to create their own individual portfolio of tools and strategies from Digital Pedagogy that is appropriate for them and their students.
Course content and fundamental information will be introduced through thematic modules that focus on different elements of digital pedagogy. It is based on practical demonstrations, hands-on approach, interactive experiential exercises, and active participation within a group consisting of international participants with similar interests and needs.
- Module 01 – Introduction to Digital Education and Digital Pedagogy
- Module 02 – Digital Tools for Educators and Learners
- Module 03 – Developing and maintaining digital skills to keep engaged audience
- Module 04 – Effective use of high-quality content and user-friendly platforms in teaching
- Module 05 – Digital learning environment in the post-pandemic era
- Module 06 – Virtual reality and augmented reality in education
- Module 07 – Course Debrief and ITC International Experience in Digital Education through Erasmus + Projects
Guided City Tour
- Define and identify digital pedagogy, its various strategies and aspects, while taking into consideration specific situations and current issues.
- Engage and motivate learners through data-intensive technologies to encourage their participation and self-directed learning process.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of blended learning and identify specific parts of the curriculum and their place in the blended classroom.
- Determine opportunities and challenges for the further development of digital pedagogy projects.
- Use high-quality content platforms in teaching to meet the needs of different levels of learners, from beginners in the area of digital pedagogy to advanced and demanding learners.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and methods to improve educational practices in daily school practice, considering promotion of digital pedagogy.
- Increase a greater understanding of strategies and systems for digital pedagogy in different school systems, in different countries, considering the variability of factors that play a role.
- Support continual professional development, increase awareness of the topic of digital pedagogy in a school system in a holistic way, and encourage self-development.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, participate in a cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas, and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Enhance communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary, and promote the broad linguistic diversity of the EU, embed common educational and training values.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You will be required to fill out a questionnaire.
You will receive the 'ITC Guide Document' where you will find all the necessary information
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of good practice
18. 10. - 22. 10.
01. 11. - 05. 11.
06. 12. - 10. 12.
17. 01. - 21. 01.
31. 01. - 04. 02.
21. 02. - 25. 02.
21. 03. - 25. 03.
23. 05. - 27. 05.
04. 07. - 08. 07.
18. 07. - 22. 07.
08. 08. - 12. 08.
05. 09. - 09. 09.
26. 09. - 30. 09.
07. 11. - 11. 11.
28. 11. - 02. 12.
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS