This course is intended for anyone with a desire to increase their proficiency in using technology in the classroom. You will practice necessary skills to be able to use e-learning platforms to run online courses and produce a sample e-lesson according to your background.
Application form relevant topics
ICT - new technologies - digital competences, New innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses, Key Competences (incl. mathematics and literacy) - basic skills
The course is structured into 14 different training modules, each of which covers a different aspect of using blended learning in either a traditional classroom or an online setting. Coursework contains a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge, allowing you to interact with the blended learning systems in a hands-on way.
ModulesModule 01 – Introduction to GSFE
Module 02 – Google Classroom – teacher and student point of view
Module 03 – Saving in Cloud – Google Drive as a storage
Module 04 – Working in Cloud – Google Drive as a cloud data editor
Module 05 – Communication in Cloud
Module 06 – Colaborating in Cloud
Module 07 – Creating course in Google Classroom
Module 08 – Blended learning in Google Classroom
Module 09 – Adding activities to Course
Module 10 – Testing and Grading in Google Classroom
Module 11 – Individual projects - creating a lesson in Google Classroom
Module 12 – Presentation of individual project, feedback
Module 13 – Introduction to Google Sites
Module 14 – Individual projects in Google Sites
Guided City Tour
Learning outcomes• Gain skills and knowledge necessary to create and implement e-learning platforms, incorporate digital technologies into educational lessons with regards to interdisciplinary approach.
• Generate ready‐to‐use materials and practical ideas, support school or organisational development in the field of E-learning
• Support open educational resources (OER) and open learning environment in education, promote collaboration between educational sectors including disadvantaged learners.
• Develop key competences such as digital skills, critical thinking through media and e-literacy, promote use of ICT to enhance quality and relevance of mainstream education at all levels.
• Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting innovative and active pedagogies responsive to social and cultural diversity.
• Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
• Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
• Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
28. 01. - 01. 02. 2019
08. 04. - 12. 04. 2019
14. 10. - 18. 10. 2019
18. 11. - 22. 11. 2019
27. 01. - 31. 01. 2020
06. 04. - 10. 04. 2020
12. 10. - 16. 10. 2020
16. 11. - 20. 11. 2020
25. 01. - 29. 01. 2021
05. 04. - 09. 04. 2021
11. 10. - 15. 10. 2021
15. 11. - 19. 11. 2021
courses in BARCELONA, HELSINKI, KARLSHAMN, LONDON,
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS