Flipped Classroom brings an innovative shift of learning in which home activity is prior to classroom sessions. In our course you will learn how to deliver home lectures to students, develop tasks in the classroom through discussions, projects and creative exercises and assess students learning progress.
Application form relevant topics
New innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses, ICT - new technologies - digital competences, Quality Improvement Institutions and/or methods (incl. school development)
Each module covers different aspects of implementing Flipped Classroom model into any curriculum subject. Coursework will incorporate your existing knowledge and experience which you can share within a group of colleagues from different countries. You will gain new skills through collaborative activities, demonstrations and hands-on interactions with tools applicable for Flipped Classroom structure.
- Module 01 – First exposure to Flipped Classroom
- Module 02 – Metacognition for Better Learning
- Module 03 – Tools for Efficient Presentations
- Module 04 – Tools for Creating your own Webpage
- Module 05 – Online Tools for Formative Assessment
- Module 06 – Finding Resources Online
- Module 07 – Strategies for Effective Lesson Planning
- Module 08 – Classroom Activities
- Module 09 – Differentiated Instructions
- Module 10 – Flipped Classroom Workshop
Guided City Tour
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials, practical ideas and innovative tools to implement and evaluate Flipped Classroom model within your educational institution.
- Apply Flipped Classroom as student-centred learning structure, learn to differentiate Flipped Classroom activities according to students learning styles, interests and diverse socio-cultural backgrounds.
- Develop learner’s key competences such as creativity, critical thinking, media and digital literacy, promote use of ICT and active teaching methods to enhance quality of mainstream education at all levels.
- Understand importance of open educational resources (OER) and open learning environments in education in order to promote universal access to education.
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting collaborative and innovative pedagogy models such as Flipped Classroom.
- Gain broader understanding of current practices and systems of education in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, embed common professional training values.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build network for future international cooperation.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden and unify professional vocabulary for effective dissemination of good practice.
General Course Information
Before the Course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronical form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
05. 04. - 09. 04. 2021
03. 05. - 07. 05. 2021
14. 06. - 18. 06. 2021
12. 07. - 16. 07. 2021
30. 08. - 03. 09. 2021
18. 10. - 22. 10. 2021
06. 12. - 10. 12. 2021
04. 04. - 08. 04.
02. 05. - 06. 05.
13. 06. - 17. 06.
11. 07. - 15. 07.
29. 08. - 02. 09.
17. 10. - 21. 10.
05. 12. - 09. 12.
courses in BARCELONA, HELSINKI, KARLSHAMN, LONDON,
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS