This course is designed for principles, headteachers, assistant teachers and other educators, who are involved in any project in primary, secondary and higher education. The course is interactive and it requires intensive work to complete each of its milestones. The course covers contemporary topics from project management such as digitalization, internationalization, transformation and leadership. The course is rigorous and it will help all educators, who are involved in any time of the project to better manage and lead assignments and tasks longwise their projects.
ITC will send to the participants readiness test on Project Management through Google Surveys upon the training.
There is a course pre-reading, which is preferable to be read by the participants upon their arrival. The participant will be provided with pre-reading. ICT Tools will be applied throughout the course in each of the activities in class.
The course outcomes will be created and completed real-based projects by the participants throughout the course. It will help them to develop further project agile management skills and to implement their tailored-made projects into their schools’ projects.
During the whole course, the participants will be divided into small teams (scrums) and they will be working together in order to create synergy effect and high-quality outcome.
For the purpose of the course, ITC will provide laptops to the participants.
- Module 01 – Agile Project Management in Education Online Tutorial; Pre-test on Agile Project Management, Project Scope and Project Objectives
- Module 02 – Role of the Project Manager and Project Scheduling
- Module 03 – Project Cost Management
- Module 04 – Project Resourcing and Project Planning
- Module 05 – Project Communication
- Module 06 – Digitalization in Project Management, Project Scrum Work
- Module 07 – Project Group Presentations, Promoting of Future Projects in Education
Guided City Tour
Learning outcomesUpon completion of the course the applicant will be able to:
• define and identify project scope and project objectives;
• engage and motivate team members in a project;
• evaluate risks throughout the project;
• determine opportunities and threats for further project development;
• create project phases assessment.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all the necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
10. 02. 2020 - 14. 02. 2020
11. 05. 2020 - 15. 05. 2020
08. 06. 2020 - 12. 06. 2020
08. 02. 2021 - 12. 02. 2021
10. 05. 2021 - 14. 05. 2021
07. 06. 2021 - 11. 06. 2021
26. 07. 2021 - 30. 07. 2021
For information about:
courses in BARCELONA, HELSINKI, KARLSHAMN, LONDON,
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS