What teachers will learn in this webinar
In this webinar, teachers will learn about the different applications that can be used in online learning. They will have the opportunity to try working with specific tools and find out what is practical for their teaching.
- Introduction of various types of applications
- Information and collaboration apps, learning materials / content sharing apps (video calls, shared discs, classrooms, online boards…)
- Application for training and creating small games (Learning Apps, EdPuzzle…)
- Quiz and test application (Kahoot, Qizezz, GForms, Quizlet…)
- More tips and discussions
This course will be conducted in an interactive form, teachers will try working in an online environment and become familiar with specific tools, including discussions and sharing experiences and ideas. A video record from the webinar will be available to you after the course.
Duration: 3 hours
Target group: primary school teachers, secondary school, secondary school, school heads
Price: 350 EUR for a group of up to 30 people
The technical requirements: none
If you are interested or have any questions, we are at your disposal at:
Telephone Number: +420 603 333 953