The course Coaching strategies for schools aims to improve your skills in order to manage teams, projects or dealing with conflict and communication skills with people. Unfortunately, till late this field was not fully appreciated. With us this will change, so you can improve your competencies so that you can guide your work team. Anyone who works within and beyond the education sector will find it useful.
Application form relevant topics
Labour market issues incl. career guidance / youth unemployment, Quality Improvement Institutions and/or methods (incl. school development), Quality Assurance
Thematic modules will introduce specific skills and incorporate a variety of real-world problems and situations you can meet at your institution. You will strengthen your coaching skills by discussing and examining the case studies and interacting in simulations within an encouraging and collaborative group instructional setting. The course is structured in 11 thematic modules. Each module incorporates current theories of coaching methodologies and theories and demonstrates the influence on an organization. You will find all the newly acquired knowledge and skills very useful.
- Module 01 – Communication as a part of coaching tools
- Module 02 – Coaching tools in feedback
- Module 03 – Determination of the behaviours and thinking styles of the learners
- Module 04 – The 4 steps of coaching
- Module 05 – Effective listening via digital technologies
- Module 06 – Coaching negotiation methods
- Module 07 – Question-based education
- Module 08 – Differences between mentoring, therapy and training
- Module 09 – Building contacts with your surroundings and interpersonal communication
- Module 10 – Message decoding (mind map)
- Module 11 – Discussion moderation
Guided City Tour
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, improve coaching skills such as project management and problem-solving, strengthen your presentation and interpersonal abilities.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and ideas to support organisational development and quality improvement in the field of coaching skills, support cooperation between institutions and employers.
- Reinforce continual professional development, re-ignite lifelong learning strategies, raise the attractiveness and prestige of the educational sector.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain a broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
10. 07. - 14. 07. - Confirmed
08. 07. - 12. 07. - Confirmed
30. 09. - 04. 10. - Planned
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS