The course Going Digital in an Innovative Classroom is a practical approach which helps to improve quality and effectivity of educational process in any classroom. Encouraging critical and creative thinking, Problem solving and decision making skills, integrating minority pupils while gamifying your classroom or using ICT as a tool for developing 21st Century Skills are examples of the course modules that will broaden your teaching potential and motivate your students.
Application form relevant topics
ICT - new technologies - digital competences, New innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses, Research and innovation
Thematic and interdisciplinary content will be introduced in nine modules by several tutors. You will work within a group instructional setting; guidance will be given on current theoretical knowledge without being lecture orientated. From practical examples to designing your own tasks and lesson plans, you will exchange ideas and gain new skills in a positive, “learning by doing” training through various collaborative and reflective activities.
- Module 01 – Theoretical module – 21st Century Skills
- Module 02 – Gamifying the Classroom
- Module 03 – Using Games and Game Strategies for Enhancing Learning
- Module 04 – Critical and Creative Thinking Through Games
- Module 05 – Outdoor Games for Active Learning, Using QR Codes
- Module 06 – First exposure to Flipped Classroom
- Module 07 – Strategies for Effective Lesson Planning
- Module 08 – Tools for Efficient Presentations
- Module 09 – Tools for Creating your own Webpage
- Module 10 – Final Workshop
Guided City Tour
- Enhance skills to use various innovative teaching methods and techniques that are learner-centred, encourage solving of meaningful real-world tasks and develop transversal competencies.
- Boost skills in using open and digital resources, support development of digital skills and media literacy, increase capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernization using ICT.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and ideas to support school or organisational development in the field of innovative education with regards to interdisciplinary and holistic approach.
- Gain techniques for working with heterogeneous classrooms, support inclusion of various minorities into mainstream education based on democratic values, promote active participation in society.
- Develop relevant, high-level skills such as creativity, critical thinking, metacognition and other key competences through innovative teaching methods, enhance good quality of mainstream education.
- Learn to motivate, guide and effectively assess to reduce low achievement in basic competences, promote peer exchange and active participation within the education.
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting innovative and active pedagogies that are responsive to social and cultural diversity.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all the necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronic form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
11. 01. - 15. 01. 2021
08. 03. - 12. 03. 2021
03. 05. - 07. 05. 2021
28. 06. - 02. 07. 2021
26. 07. - 30. 07. 2021
02. 08. - 06. 08. 2021
30. 08. - 03. 09. 2021
04. 10. - 08. 10. 2021
10. 01. - 14. 01.
14. 02. - 18. 02.
07. 03. - 11. 03.
02. 05. - 06. 05.
25. 07. - 29. 07.
12. 09. - 16. 09.
07. 11. - 11. 11.
courses in BARCELONA, HELSINKI, KARLSHAMN, LONDON,
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS