Successfully managing people within the organization can be a key to success. However, in many work fields it is still underestimated. This course on Human Resources Management (HR) will improve your competencies to motivate and guide the work team towards a strategic objective. It provides a practical guide for anyone who works within and beyond the education sector.
Application form relevant topics
Cooperation between educational institutions and business, Entrepreneurial learning - entrepreneurship education, Quality Improvement Institutions and/or methods (incl. school development)
The course is structured in 14 thematic modules. Each module incorporates current theories of HR and demonstrates the influence on organization. You will gain new knowledge and skills in group instructional setting by sharing experience, actively participating and discussing role plays and real-job case studies.
Module 01 – Human Resources Management - definitions, examples
Module 02 – Soft Skills for 21st century
Module 03 – Employees Welfare, Motivation and Retention
Module 04 – Coaching and Mentoring – role plays
Module 05 – Leadership and Team Management
Module 06 – Supporting Performance Management
Module 07 – Managing Change and Difficult Situations – case studies
Module 08 – Effective Planning and Evaluation Methods
Module 09 – Building Professional Learning Community
Module 10 – Organise Meetings and Discussions
Module 11 – Team Building Activities
Module 12 – Final Workshop - Projects and Events for Organisations
Guided City Tour
- Reinforce personal and professional profile, revise and develop key competences and attitudes (coaching and mentoring, conflict management, effective communication and collaboration).
- Strengthen recruitment, selection and induction of the best candidates for the teaching profession, enhance employability attitudes such as critical thinking, entrepreneurship and sense of initiative.
- Support continuing professional development, re-ignite lifelong learning strategies, raise the attractiveness and prestige of the educational sector.
- Generate effective ready‐to‐use methods and approaches promoting labour market needs and outcomes, support cooperation between institutions and employers.
- Gain experience and broader understanding of practices, policies and procedures in different countries and institutions, cultivate mutual respect and embed common training values.
- Meet and cooperate with colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and good practices.
- Build a network for future international cooperation, promote mobility and partnerships in a multicultural environment, contribute to a cohesive society.
- Improve foreign language competencies, revise and broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the Course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronical form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
14. 03. - 18. 03.
04. 07. - 08. 07.
22. 08. - 26. 08.
31. 10. - 04. 11.
03. 07. - 07. 07.