This course is intended for anyone with a desire to increase their proficiency in using technology in the classroom. You will practice necessary skills to be able to use e-learning platforms to run online courses and produce a sample e-lesson according to your background.
Application form relevant topics
ICT - new technologies - digital competences, Key Competences (incl. mathematics and literacy) - basic skills, Open and distance learning
The course is structured into 15 different training modules, each of which covers a different aspect of using e-learning in either a traditional classroom or an online setting. Coursework contains a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge, allowing you to interact with the e-learning systems in a hands-on way.
- Module 01 – Review of IT basics
- Module 02 – Searching the Internet and valuable online resources
- Module 03 – Licensing resources from the internet
- Module 04 – Web 2.0, Embedding
- Module 05 – Introduction to Moodle, technical requirements
- Module 06 – Understanding Moodle interface
- Module 07 – Creating lesson in Moodle
- Module 08 – Adding resources to Moodle lesson
- Module 09 – Adding activities to Moodle lesson
- Module 10 – Collaborative projects in Moodle
- Module 11 – Individual projects - creating a lesson in Moodle
- Module 12 – Introduction to Weebly
- Module 13 – Creating a webpage in Weebly
- Module 14 – Individual projects in Weebly and their presentation
Guided City Tour
- Gain skills and knowledge necessary to create and implement e-learning platforms, incorporate digital technologies into educational lessons with regards to interdisciplinary approach.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and practical ideas, support school or organisational development in the field of E-learning
- Support open educational resources (OER) and open learning environment in education, promote collaboration between educational sectors including disadvantaged learners.
- Develop key competences such as digital skills, critical thinking through media and e-literacy, promote use of ICT to enhance quality and relevance of mainstream education at all levels.
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting innovative and active pedagogies responsive to social and cultural diversity.
- Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
General Course Information
Before the course:
You would be required to fill a Questionnaire.
You will receive “ITC Guide Document” where you will find all necessary information.
After the Course:
Course evaluation form
Course materials in electronical form / Other materials for self-study and dissemination of the techniques.
11. 01. - 15. 01. 2021
01. 03. - 05. 03. 2021
10. 05. - 14. 05. 2021
21. 06. - 25. 06. 2021
12. 07. - 16. 07. 2021
02. 08. - 06. 08. 2021
20. 09. - 24. 09. 2021
04. 10. - 08. 10. 2021
22. 11. - 26. 11. 2021
28. 02. - 04. 03.
09. 05. - 13. 05.
20. 06. - 24. 06.
11. 07. - 15. 07.
01. 08. - 05. 08.
19. 09. - 23. 09.
03. 10. - 07. 10.
21. 11. - 25. 11.
courses in BARCELONA, HELSINKI, KARLSHAMN, LONDON,
EACH COURSE WILL BE HELD WITH MINIMUM OF 10 COURSE PARTICIPANTS